s

My Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

"48 Days to the Work You Love":Are You Working at a Job You Hate?


Hello and good morning,
It seems that most people assume that you have to work at a job that you hate and then stay at that job (hopefully) for the next forty years.
It is a myth!

I recently came across Dan Miller again and his (48 Days To The Work You Love/No More Dreaded Mondays/Wisdom Meets Passion) book and I have to say, it has changed the way I view my work now.
I thought you might like to check out the site as well.
http://www.48days.com/store/?ap_id=OutoftheBox
Let me know what you think. It seems to have worked for tons of people because they share a ton of success stories on the site.
My story is a success story as well.
Several years ago I purchased, Dan Miller's book, 48 Days and the accompanying workbooks.
Wow, did my life get transformed!


Dan confirmed what I already knew~that I hated working for other people and forsaking my passion and niche to work for myself.

It wasn't an easy road and still isn't. Many are always trying to tell me I need to get a job, work a 40 hour week and keep hating life. Yuck! It's simply too late to go back now. 

Oh sure I've done a paper route here and there and done childcare to get through the lean times. But I'm still in essence working for myself not others.

Why do people do that? I think it's because all our lives and many moving past living on the land, farming, raising cattle, most have been told most of their lives to work for someone else, get benefits, and have security.

Also many are pressured to stay in the rut and don't take the risks needed to be your own person.

I encourage you to at least visit the site, read Dan's book, get the free e-book and have an open mind. 
If your ok with working for others go for it. Some actually do really love their jobs and accompanying stress. Some really thrive on the stress or intensity if you want to call it that. 
Free E-book

Again, let me know what you think. Read the book, get the free e-book and at the very least you will be all the better no matter what you decide.
Who knows maybe it's something you will pursue down the road.


Take care and look forward to hearing from you.
Cynthia



 Find Your Calling
#DanMiller #48Days #WorkYouLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated. Be patient and your post will be visable soon